Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Journey Across the U.S. by Alejandro Carranza

In the early 1960's, an incredible journey was taken by Steinbeck across the United States in search of his desire to see his country as a whole. Travels with Charley by John Steinbeck is a book about his personal view around the United States, accompanied by his dog Charley. Throughout the book, he encounters many experiences that will never be forgotten. He starts off his expedition on the East Coast, making his way around the U.S. In my opinion, my thoughts about this book were good. I give this book a thumbs up because reading through Steinbeck's journey was interesting as he traveled around the U.S. I recommend this book to students who like traveling. This book will take you to far into the U.S and it will seem like you were traveling with him, as it did to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment